Wednesday, September 5, 2007

what a good week!


We've got the house, FINALLY! But we're still very careful with that because you NEVER know. We'll move in next week on Tuesday. I really have to organize everything well because moving, assignments and Germany is kind of happening at the same time. Well, yeah, the whole week seems less stressful as expected. Alright, I am hungry now. I gonna go to my favorite Thai place just around the corner, I will miss their food yummy...and then I'll sleep because I declared today as my 'lazy' day. Everybody needs some laziness sometimes. Don't you think so?!?

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

yes, I strongly agree with you.

Peter Podcast said...

Hope you have a better run with this house.
Is it in Paddington or Woolahra?
Great area wish i could afford to live there still.
I used to live in Darlinghurst when it was still grungy.
I love walking everywhere!