Saturday, September 1, 2007

House hunting and babies***

hello, everyone. I am just coming back from viewing some houses. we have been everywhere in the city. darlinghurst, paddington, surry hills and chippendale. I definitely prefer to live in Paddington. We found a very nice house today. It is located in between Oxford street and Edgecliff. The area is very quiet but still not far away from everything like bars, clubs, shopping as well as bus and train stations. I especially like that this house has got 4 bedrooms and it's huge with three levels. another pro is it's got a shower and a bath! thats something i miss over here, I love taking long baths. also, it has two toilets, which is often very handy. we are three girls and it would be better with a fourth flatmate. the balance is important because sometimes just girls and then the odd number 3 can lead to some trouble. well, you can see I am very excited. just the imagination to have my own room (again) finally makes me so happy. it is sometimes very difficult to share my room with my friend. we have a bit different perceptions of tidiness and also the way we treat each others stuff differs. I think I am sometimes very fuzzy about certain things like my computer. I just love my mac and she cannot really understand that. well, we are all different otherwise the world would be very boring, I guess.
Anyway, I am looking forward and hope this time everything will work out. cross the fingers !!!
We'll know if we can move in on Monday afternoon.



On 23 August my little half brother Henry Torsten was born. He is a huge baby. Aaaaauuuu!!!
56 cm and 4100 gram. I already spoke to him on the phone that was weird but also very amazing. When my fathers girlfriend already was pregnant they visited me last February. So, one could say he already visited me. Well, I'll see him in two weeks in Berlin. that it'll be interesting.


That's him Henry Torsten Howell

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

haha, congratulations to you to find a new house, do you mind if I would be your flatmate??? hahaha....
your little brother is sooooooo cute, when you come back, show me more pics. I am looking forward to see them.

Peter Podcast said...

Great news for you Aileen.