Friday, September 14, 2007

Holidays


hihi,
yepp, this is the first entry from my new house. unfortunately i didn't have any internet before but hey, you can't have the cake and eat it all. nice saying though, hope i said it right.

anyway, the new house in paddington. that area is just so nice. the air, the people, the nature. the only really shitty shitty shitty thing ever is that i have the loser room. we did something like a lucky draw and well it wasn't lucky for me though. on the contrary, i have the smallest room, not on the sunny side downstairs cellar-ish downstairs. my friends always said the whole they knew they gonna get the crab room but well no that was me. i feel little bit like frog down here its so moldy and dark...i am now exaggerating. it's just not nice to hear that both of them woke up through the sunshine and i thought its raining. well, i guess thats life...c'est la vie.

today is the last day of the third semester. wow, the time was running faster then never before.
tomorrow i'll be flying to berlin again. not really looking forward to the flight. i gonna see my little brother. weird.
i really miss my sister. we used to hate each other but since i've been living on the other side of the earth we appreciate each other so much more. her and me went through the some pretty freaky familiy dramas and so we just know how important it is to rely on someone within the family. but she's is in holidays somewhere in spain. i actually wanted to join her but she didn't want me to. don't know why but i just have to accept that.
o my god, i''ll have to do so much today. have to get presents for at least 7 people, sh*t. but later on i'll have a date hehehe.

so guys have a nice holiday!

No comments: